Are You Using Product How-Tos to Increase Sales?
Hello visitors! Today’s post is short and to-the-point, just like Steptap product how-tos. I have listed the most compelling reasons for using product instructions as part of your overall content marketing strategy.
1. Prospects seeking product instructions are further up the purchase funnel
2. How-tos are an inexpensive way to market online
3. It shows customers that your product solves a problem
4. People love to share and re-post useful how-tos
5. It improves your search rankings
6. It provides additional entry points to your online store
7. It allows you to leverage your existing educational content
8. It tells prospects that you care about their needs
9. How-tos attract unexpected customers
10. Steptap can create and publish search engine optimized product how-tos to multiple platforms
I could write an entire post on each of these – and will do so eventually. If you have successfully used product how-tos in your marketing, please comment on this post and tell me about it.
In this digital age, we truly are swimming in information soup. From our desktop computers to our laptops to our tablets and to our phones, we are connected to an infinite sea of knowledge.
Concise How-Tos Can Be Hard to Find
At times, this makes our lives easier. However, it seems like straightforward, “how-to” instructions can be hard to find. Instructions for fixing things, building things, using things, and simply doing things.
Steptap Provides a Better Way to Share How-To Knowledge
Steptap.com wants to change that. Steptap is revolutionizing the way we produce and share our how-to knowledge. At Steptap you can create and share step-based instructions for anything.
These instructions, called steplists, can be searched, downloaded, posted on a blog, shared on Facebook, pinned to a Pinterest board, or embedded in a business website.
How-Tos for Everything
Are you a small business owner who needs an easy way to give your customers instructions regarding your products? Make a steplist. Are you a craft guru with a sizable Pinterest following? Give your followers easy-to-follow instructions with Steptap! Are you an e-tailer? Embed your webpage with steplists so your customers know how to use your products and return to your site frequently. (Did we mention that steplists can also improve your website search rankings?)
Visit steptap.com to start creating how-to lists and learn more about how Steptap can make how-to information better organized, more accessible, and more valuable. The basic account is free. Upgrade for better SEO.