Hello! Thanks for visiting our Steptap blog. We are excited to announce that our website is up and ready for you: steptap.com
First visit? Let me tell you why we are so excited. Steptap makes how-to writing easy. We have created a hassle-free way to create and share step-based how-to instructions. These how-tos are called steplists. We think they are aptly named because each is comprised of a list of steps showing how to do something.
Go ahead, visit our site right now for easy how-to writing. You can make your first steplist in minutes. Visit steptap.com and open a free account. Click Create in the upper right hand corner and follow the prompts. First you enter the items you will need. Then type in each step in order. Add photos or video (or even just a segment of a video). Done!
Why is Steptap the best way to create instructions?
- Steplists make how-to writing easy
- Each steplist is a shareable page indexed by search engines
- Steplists can be embedded in your blog
- Steplists are automatically saved in your Steptap account for storage and easy access
- Steplists are mobile
- Steplists can be instantly shared to your social networks
- Steplists are easy for users to follow – they can start, stop, and move around easily
- Steplists are to-the-point – they don’t contain irrelevant information
- Steplists require no printing
- Steplists can be easily updated
- Steplists can be integrated with Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, or your company website
- Each steplist generates a corresponding QR code (that square, blotchy, black and white image that you scan with your smartphone) that can be printed on packaging, labels, or marketing materials
Check back soon for the latest Steptap news.