But loyalty is not won in a day. A strategic customer education marketing campaign requires quality content published daily.
Social media strategist Mack Collier:
“If you consistently create content that creates value for your customers, then they will trust your content. No longer will they go through an internal vetting process to decide if your content is worth paying attention to.”
Teach Your Customers Something Valuable Every Day
At Steptap, we create engaging step-based product “how-tos” and publish them regularly to key sites. These product instructions, called steplists, drive sales in myriad ways:
- Content that educates increases time spent on your website and encourages return visits
- Publishing steplists to several channels provides multiple entry points to your business webpage
- Relevant content helps establish your authority in your niche
- Steplists allow you to leverage your existing instructional content
- Widespread online distribution increases your company’s searchability
- Instructional how-tos integrate seamlessly with your existing marketing efforts
We look forward to creating product how-tos that will make your customers sit up and take notice. Visit steptap.com to get started.